International Education Studies (IES) is an international, double-blind peer-reviewed, open-access journal indexed by AcademicKeys, Academic Journals Database, BASE, CNKI, ERA, ERIC, Google Scholar, JournalTOCs, Lockss, MIAR, Open J-Gate, PKP Open Archives Harvester, ResearchGate, Ulrich's, Universe Digital Library and other databases. This journal is published monthly by the Canadian Center of Science and Education in both print and online versions. The online version is free to access and download. The journal publishes original research papers, case reports, and review articles. Publication includes the following topics:
• Education method, education policy and education development;
• Educational technology and educational psychology;
• Special education and cross-cultural education;
• Educational leadership, educational administration and educational evaluation;
• Training, teaching and learning.
• Language education.
Journal is indexed by
BASE, Educational Research Abstracts (Taylor & Francis), Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA), Education Resources Information Center (ERIC), Ulrich's