ERIES Journal is an international, open access, double blind peer-reviewed and fully refereed scientific journal. The journal aims to publish perspectives of authors dealing with issues of efficiency and/or responsibility in education and related scientific disciplines such as:
- theory and methodology of pedagogy and education;
- theory and methodology of science;
- human resources and human relations management;
- knowledge management and knowledge engineering;
- systems engineering and information
- quantitative methods.
The ERIES Journal is being managed by an international editorial board as a regular scientific journal. A rigorous process of papers’ reviews (double-blind peer review) is fully supported by a web-based submission system. The journal is published four times a year, on March 31, June 30, September 30 and December 31 of the current year.
Journal is indexed by
BASE - Bielefeld Academic Search Engine, EBSCO database, the list of reviewed periodicals in the Czech Republic, Directory of Abstract Indexing for Journals