The Virgil Madgearu Review of Economic Studies and Research marked its debut in the economic sciences journals' field in June of 2008, being one of the publications that emerged under the guidance and support of the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Babes-Bolyai University Cluj-Napoca, Romania as a biannual Journal.
Our aim is to publish both renowned foreign and Romanian authors; furthermore our Review has the continuous support of The Institute of European Economy and The Center for Consultancy and Training in Business Environment, within our Faculty. Our review covers the following main economic topics:
1. Labor flows
2. Risk management and actuarial research
3. Comparative accounting systems
4. Economic policies of the E.U.
5. Entrepreneurship and business development
6. Comparative regional studies
7. Quality management
8. Economic growth and its main factors
9. Interwar and post war comparative evolutions
10. Applied game theory
11. Environmental Economics; challenges for global economy
12. Linguistic mobility within the public sphere and intercultural business communication
13. Business promoting opportunities, with focus on management, marketing, retailing, tourism
14. Information Society
15. Support Systems for collaborative environment
16. Financial strategies and policies
All quality standards of the Review have constantly been enhanced, due to our Editorial Board reviews formed out of prestigious foreign and Romanian professors and researchers, on specific research fields. In this respect we apply an article reviewing form (part of the double blind reviewing process). Virgil Madgearu Review targets at combining the tradition of well-anchored research fields in both local and national academic environment with the scientific and research evolution perspective linked to the large number of creative values of international and European economic environment.