The American Journal of Computer Science and Engineering Survey (AJCSES) is an peer reviewed international bi-monthly online open access journal with aim of forum for the publication and dissemination of original work that contributes to the understanding of the main and related disciplines of engineering, either empirical or theoretical.
This journal welcomes all contributions from those who wish to report on new developments in fields within the following scopes.
• Algorithms and Bioinformatics
• Computer Architecture and Real time Systems
• Database and Data Mining
• Dependable, reliable and autonomic computing
• Distributed and parallel systems & algorithms
• DSP/Image Processing/Pattern Recognition/Multimedia
• Embedded system and software
• Game and software engineering
• Geographical Information Systems/ Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GIS/GNSS)
• Grid and scalable computing
• Intelligent Information & Database Systems
• IT policy and business management
• Mobile and ubiquitous computing
• Modeling and Simulation
• Multimedia systems and services
• Networking and communications
• Parallel and Distributed Systems
• Security and Information Assurance
• Soft Computing (AI, Neural Networks, Fuzzy Systems, etc.)
• Software Engineering
• Web and internet computing
All manuscripts submitted to AJCSES must be previously unpublished and may not be considered for publication elsewhere at any time during AJCSES’s review period.