“Teaching of Azerbaijani language and literature" is a Open Access scientific-methodical journal that publishes original, high-quality scientific articles in the field of humanities in all fields of linguistics and literary criticism in Azerbaijani, Turkish, English and Russian for 4 times in a year. Along with Azerbaijani literature, the journal includes the publication of scientific and methodological articles on the study and teaching of world literature.
The journal is intended for the entire scientific community, linguists, philologists, doctoral students, masters, teachers of the Azerbaijani language and literature, students majoring in this field and a wide range of readers interested in this field.
- To study the methodology of teaching the Azerbaijani language and literature (as well as world literature);
- Investigate the problems of research and promotion of the Azerbaijani language and literature (also world literature) and identify ways to solve them;
- To maintain the functionality and purity of the native language;
- Provide scientific and methodological assistance to teachers.
• Linguistic issues
• Azerbaijani literature
• Turkish language and literature
• Foreign literature
• Children's literature