American Journal of Trade and Policy (AJTP) is an open-access, peer-reviewed interdisciplinary journal which seeks articles from any broad theme of international trade. It publishes original research papers, comments and brief reviews in all aspects of trade and policy, with accentuation on some emerging fields .
AJTP features reports on current developments in international trade as well as on related policy issues. AJTP fosters discussion on the various interrelationships between economic growth at national and international levels and international trade.
The aim of the journal is to provide a forum for current issues in all aspects of international trade, including legal, economic, management, financial reporting and policy issues.
The objectives of AJTP are to become a main starting place of analyses and perspectives on the issues of economics and trade in order to be an effectual channel of communication between policy-makers, government agencies, academic and research institutions. It emphasizes problems of international significance and offers important lessons for policy-makers and the wide audience which participates in the policy debate in such a way that it promotes and coordinates developments in the field of international trade and economic expansion. The journal will highlight national, regional, international and universal realities.
Topics covered include
The fields covered by AJTP include, but not limited to the following:
· Accounting harmonization
· Business ethics
· Competition law
· Economic growth
· Energy law and policy
· FDI and the international economics
· Financing trade deficits
· Foreign investment
· Forensic Accounting
· Global economy and trade policy
· Governance and regulation
· Implications of globalization on markets and trade
· Intellectual property
· Interaction between global markets and trade
· Interface between trade and policy
· International economic issues
· International Financial Reporting
· International trade and international business
· Internet law
· Labor law
· Law and enterprise
· Review of books and articles on trade and policy
· The impact of government debts on international trade
· The impact of government debts on management issues
· The importance of growing wealth disparity in trade
· The role of international economic organizations
· The role of IT in the process of globalization
· The role of oil and gas: industry intentions
· The role of oil and gas: pricing strategies, etc.
· Theoretical and empirical issues in intl economics
· Trade and policy issues of developing countries
· Trade and policy modeling
· Trade as determined by currency instability
· WTO and its policies