In Lviv in 1908 was laid the foundation Ukrainian Technical Society in Lviv. In 1925 was published the first number of own review “Technichni visti”. During the 1939–1989 years the Society was prohibited and the “Technichni visti” was suppressed too. The Ukrainian Technical Society is reappeared in 1990 as Ukrainian Engineering Society in Lviv. The serial “Technichni visti” is reappeared in 1992. There for time saw the light of the day 38 numbers of magazine (two copies yearly). In France in 2006 for the serial was conferred ISSN 1992-8149. Editorial board consist 19 Professors from Ukraine and Poland. The serial encloses such rubrics: Society life, Tribune of scientist (more as 85% of size), Tribune of engineer, Tribune of education, Page of memory, Artistic page. Scientific published works are recommended to press by Scientific Council of National University Lviv Polytechnic. Themes of scientific published works are informatics, electrical engineering and mechanics.