The purpose of the journal "Technology audit and production reserves": the publication of research results to find reserves of resource saving, energy efficiency, improving environmental protection, improve the quality and competitiveness of products in the industry.
The headlines are specially selected to achieve this purpose so that users can get from the production of the answers to the questions: "How to fully explore my production facility?", "What is the effective result can be obtained in my industry?", "What is the economic (innovation, investment) attractiveness of the proposed activities? "
- Technology Audit - is a comprehensive study of any real technological object (process, equipment, transportation systems, data processing and transmission, control systems, etc.) with any of the modern methods and tools available to the researcher: mathematical modeling, field experiment , simulation, computer modeling, etc.
- Production reserves - is the result obtained on the basis of the audit process, that is expressed in achieved effect form: energy and resource efficiency, improve product quality, reduce the cost of its production, etc.
- Economics and Management of Enterprise is a direction that explores the theoretical and methodological, scientific and methodological and applied bases, development, trends and patterns of functioning of the market for goods and services, international economic relations, economic, investment, innovation, production, logistics, marketing activities of enterprises, organizational and legal forms of business activities, factors, resources, types, stages and results of the economic activities of enterprises, process and forms of enterprise management.
- Development of Productive Forces and Regional Economy is a direction that explores theoretical and applied problems of the territorial organization of the productive forces, improvement of the socioeconomic relations in the country, its regions and towns, formation and use of the competitive advantages of the country and regions, and organizational and economic mechanisms of regulation of development of the country and its territory.
- Mathematical Methods, Models and Information Technologies in Economics is a direction that explores the methodological, theoretical, scientific and methodological and applied problems, analysis, functioning and development of socioeconomic systems and processes based on the elaboration and application of mathematical modeling methods, information systems and technologies.